Sling box is an entertainment device that links to the TV and gets input from the cable, satellite or smart device like laptop or smartphone. The most important thing required to run the Sling box is internet access. If there is internet access available on it, then only you will be able to get your favorite content. We will now discuss the steps to connect the Belkin router to the Sling box.
- Connect the Audio-video cable to the similar jack available on the Sling box.
- If required, connect the IR receiver on the front of the hardware in order to increase the area of coverage.
- Connect the LAN cable to the Belkin router and to the Sling box.
- Now power on the router by providing the power supply to it. You will find the adapter provided in the box to connect to the power. As soon as you connect the router to the power supply, you will find the green light start blinking on the power icon.
- Switch on the computer and get the Sling box software install in it.
- You will be prompted to select the region and country from where you are going to set up.
- Click ‘Input’.
- Click to set up a source device.
- After the successful connection, click on ‘Infra-red’ to see if it is working or not.
- If prompted select ‘Automatic configuration’.
- Open player from the screen and start watching the shows or movies.
So, in this manner, you can configure the Belkin router with the Sling box. We hope you will get success after implementing the steps.
Now, coming to the steps for configuring the Nook tablet with a Belkin router. If you want seamless streaming of content or want to access the books without any problem then you must configure the nook tablet on network.
Note: To start connecting the Nook tablet to the router, you must enable SSID on the tablet. Only after this, you will be able to locate it.
- Tap ‘Quick Navigation bar’ and select ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Wireless’ option from the settings.
- Here you will find the ‘Wi-Fi’ button. Click on it to search the SSID of your Belkin router.
- After selecting the SSID, you will be asked to enter the password.
- You will find ‘Connected successfully’ message if the password entered is correct.
If there is a flag menu available on the tablet, you can directly access the Wi-Fi option from there and connect to the router seamlessly.